By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy remains to be well-known as a number one reference and a prime resource for the most recent examine in agronomy. As constantly, the topics coated are diverse and exemplary of the myriad of material handled via this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top influence issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed stories on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing popularity for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 112 PDF
Similar ecology books
This article is for college kids and pros in fisheries biology, ichthyology, fish ecology and fisheries administration. significant innovations in fish ecology and biology are awarded and various case experiences support outline options. "The case research method, mixed with the emphasis on exploration of techniques instead of information, make this e-book drastically effortless to learn.
Fresh advances within the examine of bats have replaced the best way we comprehend this illusive workforce of mammals. This quantity encompass 25 chapters and fifty seven authors from all over the world all writing at the latest discovering at the evolution, ecology and conservation of bats. The chapters during this publication should not meant to be exhaustive literature reports, yet as an alternative prolonged manuscripts that convey new and clean views.
In replacement Ecological possibility review the writer, Lawrence V. Tannenbaum, presents a serious evaluation of present practices within the ecological danger overview box and proposes possible choices which are supported through proven technology and prepared statement. it's was hoping that this strategy will pave the best way to a better realizing of what acceptable and beneficial ecological review for infected websites should still entail.
Reflecting a brand new new release of conservation biologists' upper-division and graduate point conservation biology classes, as good as for person reference, this ebook contains a variety of new authors and extra chapters, protecting all elements of 1 of the main dynamic parts within the existence sciences.
- Aquatic Ecosystems: Trends and Global Prospects
- Viure millor en un planeta millor (P.VISIONS) (Catalan Edition)
- Handbook of Road Ecology
- Atlantic Seashore Field Guide: Florida to Canada
- The Mongolian Ecosystem Network: Environmental Issues Under Climate and Social Changes: 0 (Ecological Research Monographs)
- A Geographic Perspective of Cuban Landscapes: 15 (Landscape Series)
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy: 112
Advances in Agronomy: 112 by Academic Press